- If you run a professional business practice
- then you no doubt have a regular marketing plan that you use to get the word out about your practice.
- This probably includes radio, newspaper, or television ads
- but you can now take it one step further forward if you move into the world of internet marketing
- Social media has truly exploded in the past several years and it is very important that you take advantage of this explosion
- This is due to the fact that it is now the number one method used to get the word out about any business.
- The following are four great ways to utilize social media
Hit up the Social Networks
The very first thing that you should do is get online and hit up all of the social networks. Social networks like Twitter and Facebook are a great way to reach out to your customers and potential customers. Every new person that you get to ‘like’ your page gives you the chance to reach out to hundreds of new customers. This is due to the fact that their friends will then see your page in their newsfeed helping to quickly spread the word about your practice. The best part is that social networks are free so you have no reason not to take advantage of the unique platform that is available to you.
One great way to give your followers on the social networks something to read is to start blogging. By blogging regularly, you give your practice a voice and if you create a friendly voice you will attract customers that simply like reading your blog.
This will help spread the popularity of your page and will quickly garnish you even more followers; which means more customers. The more people you attract the more sales conversions you make resulting in high sales or larger client lists.
- Offer promotions Blogging is not the only way to help spread the word about your professional practice
- And you should use every method at your disposal if you want a high number of followers
- Another great practice is to offer promotions and giveaways because these quickly draw attention to your page and once you have a like or follower they are not likely to leave
- If you sell a product then you might offer a free promotional gift
- But if you offer a service then you might want to offer some related giveaway just to grab peoples’ attention
Utilize social share buttons Finally
You need to make sure that you place social share buttons on everything you write so that people will be encouraged to share your materials with their friends. These buttons go at the bottom of a blog page, website, or any other location that you like and are simple and easy to install. They let readers link your page to their main page with just one click of the mouse button and are unavoidably the easiest way to encourage people to socially share your page. It takes five minutes to install a share button bar and the results are certainly worth it.